Friday, September 10, 2010

Evil (In the Form of Devilhoff) Triumphs!

Wow. I got 24 people to admit in public that they'd kiss David Hasselhoff if he was wearing red lipstick, horns, and fake ear hair, but only if they got swag afterwards. It's alright, people. It could be worse--you could be me, and I'd kiss them both . And then I'd post photographic evidence on this blog.

Speaking of photographic evidence, Slayer wanted me to ride a mechanical bull and post the video on this blog. I've thought about that and decided the only way I'd really do it is if I could dress up in costume. Like maybe I could be a zombie ninja riding a mechanical bull. Or Posh Spice. Except that I'm not sure the little black dresses are really ideal for bull riding...

Hmm. What IS the ideal costume for bull riding?

Oh, and the Personal Demons swag is still up for grabs! I'll keep the comments open until next week when Lisa announces the winner! (I think.)

7 comments:

Beth Fred said...

You have to dress up like a cowgirl pop-start complete with a shiny purple cowboy hat that has a tierra glued to the front. It's the only way.

Carolyn V. said...

24 for The Hoff? Poor Richard.

I think you should wear gym shorts, you know, in support for Richard. =)

Tere Kirkland said...

Richard Simmons in a cowbow hat and big belt buckle! Get that perm now. ;)

K.C. Shaw said...

You should dress up in a spangly matador outfit for bullriding. But then, spangly matador outfits are always appropriate for any activity.

Candice said...

I like the idea of cross dressing (and by that I mean dressing for a different sport than the one you're participating in). For example, how awesome would it be to ride a bull in full on Lance Armstrongish bike riding gear? Can you picture it? Then after you could put on your cowgirl duds and go ride your ten speed up a hill.

Lenny Lee said...

hi miss carrie! im laughin at what people said about how you should dress. im laughing at thinkin on you riding that bull wearing something crazy. ha ha. i think you should dress up like draculita. thats sorta a transilvania mexico mixer that you could call transmexivampira. ha ha. even a mechanical bull would real scared of that and give could give you a nice soft ride.
...laughs and smiles from lenny

Carrie Harris said...

Draculita!?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! We have a winner, people. Draculita is a stroke of brilliance. Thanks, Lenny (aka Samurai Raccoon Blogger of Awesomeness)!