Friday, September 3, 2010

Sparkly Vampires + Google Fu = Awesome

Have you ever wondered what you'd get if you googled "sparkly vampires"? This is why you have me--to do these things for you. Because your life would be lacking if you missed out on THIS:

Bones, Sparkly Vampire Hunter should be a show, don't you think? I'd watch it.


I actually got some of these as a gift. To my dismay, none of the candies said, "Edward is a sparkly stalker," or "Merpires do it better." Or "Real men smell like fish sticks." Come on, people. Get with the program.


And then...I got THIS.



Um... er. I'm speechless.

17 comments:

Stina said...

Wow, I really haven't been here in a while. It's a sparkly new blog!!! :D

Claire Dawn said...

That last one! That last one!

K.C. Shaw said...

I liked the first one, but...OMG, the Batman! OMG!

CKHB said...

Oh, sure, everyone laughed, but WAS THERE ANY CRIME AT THAT PARADE? No sir, there was not. Rollerblading half-naked Batman KEPT AWAY THE CRIMINALS, Y'ALL. The haters can stuff THAT in their pipes and smoke it...

Emily White said...

I never wanted to see Batman that way. Never. :P

Tara Maya said...

CKHB .... *shakes head, laughing.*

Suzanne said...

Saw this just this morning... and it totally goes along with pic #1:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/zombies/d00d/

And as for the second pic... I don't know whether to laugh or kind of drool. I sicken myself.

Kathy McCullough said...

Bones!

Tere Kirkland said...

Dammit, Jim! I'm a doctor, not a Dr. Van Helsing!

And sadly, that is not the nakedest Batman I've ever seen. Oh, Mardi Gras 2007, how I wish I could erase most of you from my memory banks!

Carolyn V. said...

Oh man! I had to take a double look at that last one! Hee hee.

Myrna Foster said...

I'm with you on the first one. I'd watch it.

Larissa said...

Guess when my kids walked over to ask me for dessert?

Yep.

Annnnd now my youngest ran over and is asking to see "Spiderman's naked."

Awesome.

Renae said...

Okay this was just to darned funny!Thanks for taking the time to google sparkly vampires!

erin f. danehy said...

That last one. *falls over giggling*

Red Boot Pearl said...

Who knew batman in a speedo was really a sparkly vampire?

Unknown said...

I think the last one said it best "Hater's gonna hate" need I say more?

lotusgirl said...

Bones on the hunt! Oh yeah!