Friday, September 17, 2010

Welcome, Zombie Ninjas!

Have you been laying awake at night, wondering what happens if you google "zombie ninjas"?

Um...really? Well, why didn't you just do it? I mean, it seems kinda silly to stay up all night over something that silly. *I* would never...uh...no. I can't reasonably claim that.

But it's totally moot, because I googled it! And I found some serious AWESOMESAUCE.

Here we have the little known zombie ninja chicken.

"Eggggggs.... EGGGGGGS!"


And then there's the dreaded cthulhu zombie ninja.

"Ftagn... FFFFFtagn!"


And then, there is the Image That Is Made for Me. You can even get it on a t-shirt.

"I'm awesomeee. AAAAWESOOOME!"

11 comments:

Renae said...

This is totally awesomesauce! I am so sharing this with my agent because she is beyond obsessed with zombies!

storyqueen said...

That t-shirt WAS make especially for you! (It is really adorable!)

Shelley

Stephanie Faris said...

Nope, never have...but I don't get this zombie obsession. My ex-husband was obsessed with them too. People either are obsessed with zombies or don't care at all. It's not like anything else.

Claire Dawn said...

So how many of the Tshirts did you order? lol.

Tere Kirkland said...

Your google-fu never ceases to amaze me, master. ;)

lotusgirl said...

My daughter said that it should be a ninja vampirate on the zombie unicorn.

Belle said...

LOVE the t-shirt!

Mariah Irvin said...

I NEED THAT T-SHIRT.

Abby Minard said...

Omg, my husband is all about the Ninjas! And my 5 year old is all about that zombie farm thing on the iphone. So zombies and ninjas together is just awesome.

Sherrie Petersen said...

I love that last one! I can totally picture you wearing that, too :)

Hanna Banana said...

Holy crapola! Those are the perfect Halloween costume ideas for my sons! I'd say my daughter too but I seriously doubt she'd go for any of those. I SOOO want the ninja pirate on a tee.