Thursday, September 30, 2010

SICK sick

I'm sick. I'm sure you're all nodding right now and saying things like, "Durr, Carrie. Tell us something we DON'T know," but I'm talking SICK sick. Like the kind of sick where I sound like a transvestite vampire who works for one of those 800 numbers sick.

The good news is that I can run around going, "I vant to suck your BLOOOOD! And sparklesparklesparkle!" I've got the perfect voice for it.

But anyway, it's a good thing that the lovely Maggie, teen aspiring writer extraordinaire, has interviewed me. Because otherwise you'd have to listen to me babble on about transvestite vampires. Instead, why don't you go here and listen to me ramble about my imaginary name change?

9 comments:

K.C. Shaw said...

Get better soon! Although if you could figure out how to do the voice thing whenever you like, apparently you could have a lucrative second career.

OMG, word verification really is "porks."

Red Boot Pearl said...

What is up with cold season this year? It seems like it wanted to get a jump start. I know it's October tomorrow, but for the last three weeks at least one family member has had some kind of gunk... Hope you feel better soon! (and that the rest of your family is spared... there is nothing worse than spreading the love to your kids)

Shelli (srjohannes) said...

hope you feel better....

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Transvestite vampires?! ROFL! :-)

Kiki Hamilton said...

Hope you're feeling better soon....but I kind of like your voice like that!

Samantha Bennett said...

Sending some chicken noodle soup and vampire love your way!

Unknown said...

Feel better, Carrie!

Renae said...

Hope you feel better! As awesome as that voice is the other stuff that comes with it really sucks!

Kimbra Kasch said...

Sending warm thoughts to help heal you, like a good bowl of soup :)