Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Calling All Members of M-HIF

One of the questions that I get a lot is who I'd cast in a film version of my books. I know a lot of people who struggle with this question, but I find it pretty easy. I'm on a mission, you see. A mission for More Hoff in Film. M-HIF is dedicated to bringing more David Hasselhoff to EVERY film. For example, I think that my Lifetime movie should star the Hoff. As me.

I think that the Hoff should have played Gandalf.

Come see my pointy hat trick.


And honestly? The only thing that would have made the original Star Wars trilogy was if the Hoff had played Yoda.

Jump in my car, you will.


I think the Twilight films would have been 100x better if Edward and Jacob had been fighting over...well...

How do you like THEM apples?


What about you? What film roles are YOU eager to see the Hoff take over?

12 comments:

storyqueen said...

the Hoff as Yoda probably cannot be topped.

Matthew MacNish said...

That was pretty tricksy. I thought this post was about Dumbledore.

Karen said...

I'm thinking the Hoff coulda knocked the Kate Winslet role out of the park in Titantic, and let's not even talk about how awesome he would have been in Avatar. Just picture it, the Hoff - blue and riding scary winged things.

SlayerOfBees said...

Roller Girl in Boogie Nights. :)

Caroline Starr Rose said...

Punky Brewster.

LinWash said...

Made me laugh out loud, you did!!! (to get in some Yoda speak)

Carrie Harris said...

Storyqueen: I have this great mental picture of Yoda in a tiny pair of swim trunks, running out to save drowning swimmers. SNARF.

Matthew: I am a very tricksy type. :)

Karen: Oooooo. Those are both AWESOME.

Slayer: My brain hurts now. Thanks.

Caroline: And now, I've snarfed all over my computer.

LinWash: Yeah, these comments really got me too. Scuse me. I need to go get some wipes to clean off the computer.

Ray Veen said...

The Shining.

"Heeeere's Hoffy!"

Suzanne said...

"Jump in my car, you will"? I just snorted Diet Coke out my nose onto my laptop, thank you very much.

With a rather serious tone I say that the Hoff would have made a pretty awesome Gilderoy Lockhart in Chamber of Secrets.

Suzanne said...

OHH! Dude, I forgot that they're talking about making a new Dirty Dancing remake...

Hoff as the new Swayze... C'mon, you know that's gold.

Carrie Harris said...

Ray: I'm going to be at a writer's retreat at that hotel from the Shining this fall. I need to get a Hoff cutout and take pictures of that. TOTALLY.

Suzanne: You snarfed all over the laptop? YES! *puts slash mark on tally sheet*

And I'd totally pay to see the Hoff say, "Nobody puts Baby in the corner." TOTALLY.

Marsha Sigman said...

I would like to see the Hoff as the new Professor Xavier in X-Men. You know at the end of X-Men The Last Stand, he pushed his consciousness into that coma patient's body...it could be The Hoff.

And it would be awesome.