Wednesday, August 10, 2011

YA Rebels

Today, I'm auditioning for the YA Rebels. If I'm selected, that means you'll get to see me babble at you on video once a week. Depending on your point of view, you're probably cheering and throwing sparkles at your computer or running in fear and hiding under the bed right now. Just don't get confused and throw sparkles UNDER the bed, because that would be messy.

Take a moment to check out the rest of the auditions too! There are some awesome videos up there. But make sure to wear your Carrie the Pseudo Rebel campaign pins. And the hat. And the chaps.

Frankly, I think that if more politicians gave out promotional chaps, the world would be a better place.

I should also note that I'd appreciate it if you wore, you know, CLOTHES. (This message is meant for a specific person, and you know who you are.)

Anyway, without further ado...



3 comments:

K. M. Walton said...

Great video. Love the shoes.

Vikki said...

okay...

A) video is awesome, hilarious, awesome, awesome, hilarious!

b) you're wearing one of my favorite t-shirts ever!!!!!!!!

c) I did NOT know about the "need the right shoes for your WIP" rule. I will be living by that rule from now on!!!

Bookish Brunette said...

YES. I LOVE this video. You ROCK my face off dude!