Monday, August 8, 2011

Happiness is a guy with an axe breaking into a chicken store

Sorry, guys. I've been gone for a few days, and my house is full of bags waiting to be unpacked, and my legs are full of pain from doing too many things that involve walking. I look so pitiful that my kids let me sleep in.

The good news about this is that now I have firsthand experience of the zombie lurch-and-moan. Which means that I can write off my trip as research, right?

So I'm going to get caught up here today. But let me leave you with a hilarious AxeCop comic that includes a picture of the Halloween costume I want to wear this year. And yes, I'm honestly starting to think about that even though it's only August.

Go! See a man with an axe dress up and break into a chicken store. You know you want to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Better get working on growing a moustache. Authenticity is the key.

Ray Veen said...

That was rather... insane. Of course, what did I expect, coming to your blog?

Carrie Harris said...

Anonymous: I didn't shave yesterday. Hopefully that counts as "working."

Ray: EXACTLY!